User account opening is done by the student himself at the account management site
http://cis-account.technion.ac.il/ , in the link
** I have no account, or : forgot the password or account name **
using the secret code and following the instructions. At the end of the process, a computer account is created with a username out of a selection of options that combine first and last name in English, e.g. moshecohen, and an email address email@example.com
The account management site provides a range of self-service operations, such as password reset, restore and update of a secret code,and cell phone number update in order to receive text messages.
Receiving / restoring secret code to users
The Technion provides the students with an advanced e-mail system based on the
Office 365 cloud infrastructure. Among its outstanding qualities is 50GB mailbox size, 1TB personal storage capacity and the privilege to use Microsoft Office software on
5 devices as chosen by the student. For full details see the CIS Division site.
Access to the e-mail system is at http://mail.campus.technion.ac.il .
Technion computer use is subject to the Technion resource usage regulations.
- Undergraduate School http://ug.technion.ac.il
- Graduate School http://www.graduate.technion.ac.il
- CIS Division http://cis.technion.ac.il
- E-mail access Office 365 cloud
- Support Center http://5600.technion.ac.il
- Frequently Asked Questions http://cis.technion.ac.il / kb / faq
- Technion Library http://library.technion.ac.il
- A report grades http://grades.technion.ac.il
- Online Teaching Moodle
- Recorded lectures video server http://video.technion.ac.il
- Recorded lectures server Panopto http://panoptotech.technion.ac.il/
- A matte-Net Mathnet