Mathematica license problem
If you encounter a problem with activation of Mathematica,
(request for extension or re-validation of the activation key) please follow the procedure below:
To re-validate the activation keys, assigned to you
1) please log into your Wolfram User Portal account (which can be readily opened with your Technion email),
2) click on the red words with the name of your license:
- Mathematica Unlimited Site 3324-4724 for research staff
- Mathematica Student Unlimited Site 3209-0499 for students
3) scroll down to where your activation keys are listed
4) There will be a red button to the right that says "request extension" Please click that button.
5) This will send you a validation link by email. Once you click on that link the activation key will be re-validated.
Alternatively, please go back to the e-software shop, to obtain the new, updated, license key