ZEUS is a computer cluster of 1920 cores hosted and maintained by the Division for Computing and Information Systems and available to all researchers at the Technion.
Activity Fields And Specialization:
Promotion of HPC knowledge and supporting Technion researchers in constructing and managing new computer systems intended for high performance computing and parallel computing.
- Providing support in writing efficient programs for sophisticated scientific/engineering calculations.
- Guidance in designing parallel algorithms for projects in scientific computing and in adaptation of existing code to new architectures.
- Providing lectures and workshops to the staff of the Technion.
- Training and consulting in use of special-purpose programs in such areas as optimizing compilers (also for multicore architectures) and mathematical libraries.
- Helping Technion staff in defining HPC needs for new equipment, choice of hardware and software.
HPC related web sites
LINKSCEEM - Eastern Mediterranean HPC Project
PRACE - Partneship for Advanced Computing in Europe
For support please send e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Public nodes utilization
Private nodes utilization
Average waiting time of jobs to run on PBS
The orange "running" graph shows the average time waited for a program that already ran at the time point is displayed.
The blue graph "In queue" shows the average waiting time in the queue of the programs that were waiting to run at the time point displayed.
(The waiting time varies according to the resource requirement of each program).