ZEUS is a computer cluster of 1920 cores hosted and maintained by the Division for Computing and Information Systems and available to all researchers at the Technion.
Activity Fields And Specialization:
Promotion of HPC knowledge and supporting Technion researchers in constructing and managing new computer systems intended for high performance computing and parallel computing.
- Providing support in writing efficient programs for sophisticated scientific/engineering calculations.
- Guidance in designing parallel algorithms for projects in scientific computing and in adaptation of existing code to new architectures.
- Providing lectures and workshops to the staff of the Technion.
- Training and consulting in use of special-purpose programs in such areas as optimizing compilers (also for multicore architectures) and mathematical libraries.
- Helping Technion staff in defining HPC needs for new equipment, choice of hardware and software.
HPC related web sites
LINKSCEEM - Eastern Mediterranean HPC Project
PRACE - Partneship for Advanced Computing in Europe
For support please send e-mail email@example.com