This installation process was checked and approved only for:
- CentOS 7, 64 bit
- PulseSecure v.9.1R8.0 — the last qualified version for CentOS 7 and RHEL 7. Next versions of PulseSecure do not work with CentOS 7 and RHEL 7!
- Install Pulse Secure client (PulseUI):
sudo yum update -y
sudo yum install -y http://webdev.web3.technion.ac.il/docs/cis/public/ssl-vpn/v.9.1R8.0/ps-pulse-centos-rhel.rpm
- To be able to run the client in GUI mode run:
- Answer Y to all questions.
- Then open Pulse Secure:
- Then add SSL VPN connection setup:
- Now you can connect to Technion SSL VPN: