- Download Pulse Secure installer from the link below:
- Install Pulse Secure.
- Enter your macOS Username and Password:
At the end of the installation, click Close.
- Put the Pulse Secure on the Dock:
- Click on Pulse Secure and then click on the plus sign:
- Fill the connection data, Name – Technion, Server URL — https://vpn.technion.ac.il/
- Then click on Add button.
- Now you have your connection ready:
- Click on Connect.
- Enter your full credentials in form username@<domain> as described below. In the password field, enter your PIN code and a code from your authentication app. The two codes should be together without any space; and click Connect.
- Staff users – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students — email@example.com
- ASAT users — firstname.lastname@example.org