The CIS Division offers hosting of websites and complex applications developed in PHP and MySQL by external contractors. Accounts will be opened on this server after an initial examination of plans for the project. Launching will be done only after a comprehensive security review of the finished site by the information security officer at the CIS Division.
Accounts on the server will be managed through the cPanel Management System, that enables the account owners with many options, including:
- Independent opening and management of databases
- Log access in order to find errors and activities review
- File Manager
- Setting run times for programs (cron jobs)
- Independent password changing
- Independent backups in addition to system backups
- More options for server management and account information
The website development department will not assist third-party developers in debugging of code, and will only help in training on how to connect to the server.
Every site on server web3 should present a long-term support contract with the site developer.